Offre d'emploi : Supply Chain Manager - SAP Super User
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The Supply Chain Manager guarantees the proper supply to ensure the productivity: Inbound, reception, storage, internal distribution for the production and inventory management
Our client is an international company seeking for a new Supply Chain Manager.
Join a developing company and be actor of its development.
Job Description of Supply Chain Manager:
The Supply Chain Manager guarantees the proper supply to ensure the productivity: Inbound, reception, storage, internal distribution for the production and inventory management.
You are also in charge of the production planning, MRP, data management and planification parameter in the SAP.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will:
- Manage & motivate your team
- Supply at the right time the materials for the packaging department and the production lines
- Optimise the stock level, the service rate & the accuracy in SAP
- Continuous improvement: Stock Management, flows, total cost of the supply chain & transportation
- Plan & launch the PO in order to reach the customer satisfaction
- Manage the directory plan in order to deliver at the right time
- Update the data articles & the MRP
- Be the reference for SAP issues (training, assistance…)
- Be actor in some strategical projects
Profile - Supply Chain Manager :
- Master's degree or equal experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent use of SAP (PP, MM, WM and SD)
- Fluent in French and English (Dutch is a plus)
- Good knowledge of the transport regulation
- Good communication, analytic, solution oriented & leadership
Offer - Supply Chain Manager:
- My Client offers you an exciting opportunity in a changing and challenging environment
- You will lead the change and transformation to reach the company targets
- Very attractive salary package, including company car and extra benefits (bonus, meal voucher, net allowance, Extra days…)
- Development opportunities in Belgium