Offre d'emploi : Mid Manager Projects - Nuclear Power Plants (M/F)
Bel V is a subsidiary of the FANC (Federal Agency for Nuclear Control) and is in charge of the regulatory oversight in nuclear power plants and other nuclear and radiological installations in Belgium (research reactors,…).
We are looking for a Mid Manager Projects “Nuclear Power Plants” (NPP) who is responsible and accountable for the management of project portfolios (one or more types of projects) for Nuclear Power Plants in Belgium or abroad.
This function is a Mid-management position, reporting to the Director Nuclear Installations.
- The Mid Manager Projects NPP sets and monitors the objectives and priorities of the activities for the projects in his portfolios.
- The Mid Manager Projects NPP leads his/her team members (i.e. project managers & senior project managers) with objectivity, openness and fairness, promotes the team working and is a.o. in charge of the development and evaluation of the team members.
- The Mid Manager Projects NPP evaluates the outcome(s) of the activities of the projects in his portfolios:
- He/she is accountable for the verification and approval of all official technical documents related to his activities before their dispatching.
- He/she ensures that the outcomes are produced in time and with the expected quality.
- He/she contributes to the preparation of the annual reports on the evaluation of the safety of the installations, for the project management section.
- He/she ensures the overall coordination and coherence of all project management activities of his portfolios.
- The Mid Manager Projects NPP participates in the management of Bel V:
- He/she contributes to the definition of the general objectives of Bel V for the oversight in Nuclear Safety and Radiation Protection, within the framework of the applicable requirements and regulations;
- He/she contributes to the development and implementation of Bel V’s strategic initiatives;
- He/she contributes to the development of Bel V processes;
- He/she contributes to the elaboration of business plans;
- He/she contributes to the evaluation of process outcomes.
- Education: Civil Engineer in Physics, Nuclear sciences, Mechanics, Electricity, Chemistry, Construction, Computer science, Geology, or Master or PhD in Sciences, Physics, Chemistry,…
- Meet the requirements for a security clearance, level “secret” or “top secret” delivered by the “Autorité nationale de sûreté / Nationale veiligheidsoverheid”.
- Have a large experience in project management and a good general knowledge of experience domains regarding Nuclear Technology; Outstanding technical credibility.
- Member of mid-management with a confidential role, working from an obligation to achieve/meet objectives within the set deadlines.
- Experience: This function is accessible to candidates with a large experience (minimum 8 years) in the nuclear sector. Experience on mid-management level is a plus.
- Mother tongue is Dutch or French, with excellent knowledge of the other national language. Additionally, an excellent knowledge of English (reading, writing and speaking) is required.
- People/team management (conflict management, establish objectives and priorities, allocation of resources, lead a team with objectivity, openness and fairness, motivate, coaching).
- Capacity to defend Bottom-up/Top-down messages, Capacity to validate/endorse positions developed by the organization.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking; Capacity to anticipate needs and evolutions (expertise, resources, ...) ; Capacity to develop new ideas.
- Capacity to take decisions, in dialogue with the stakeholders, to build/attract support and to defend those decisions.
- Capacity to promote Bel V (internally and externally).
- Meet the requirements for a class 1 expert certification, delivered by the Scientific Council of the FANC, is a plus.
Offer Bel V offers a permanent employment contract (no free-lance contract possible) with various benefits:
- A competitive gross salary in accordance with your experience.
- Meal vouchers, cell phone, laptop, pension plan and medical insurance (favourable rate for family members).
- A monthly “mobility” budget (with possibility to opt for a company car and/or public transport card, etcetera).
- Minimum 31 holidays/year.
- A modern and comfortable work environment (along the canal, a few minutes from subway station Bizet).
- A pleasant and intellectually motivating work atmosphere with +/- 90 employees (of which 60 engineers).
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Direction / Management | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Plant Manager | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Ingénieur civil | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Ingénieurs - général | Bruxelles-Capitale