Offre d'emploi : Master/Engineer degree with interest for ICT standards
My client is a company located in the European centre in Brussels (Belgium). The company employs 84 people, has 43 members (countries, experts from various industries, etc) and is considered to be a business catalyst in European industries and consumers. It offers a highly intellectual environment driven by innovation and competitiveness.
Their mission is to foster the European economy in global trading, the welfare of European citizens and the environment.
Through their services they provide platforms for the development of European Standards and other technical specs. Since the continuous growth of the company they are looking to reinforce their activities in the ICT field.
- My client offers a permanent Belgian contract (no freelance contract allowed) within a company that truly means an added value to European stakeholders.
- You will get the chance to work into a multicultural environment in a cozy and comfortable working space enabling the employees to feel at home while having moments to concentrate or chat!
- The company employs people with responsible skills who are accountable, opened to changes, able to get information and spread the information and at least able to take decision
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- An attractive and competitive salary package with a lot of extra legal benefits
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN BELGIUM.THE COMPANY DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en IT / Internet | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en IT Management | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Project Manager | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Sécurité réseaux | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en IT - général | Bruxelles-Capitale