Offre d'emploi : Regional Sales Manager
Our client is part of an Asian Group. They are specialised in special materials and work with pharmaceuticals, food and cosmetic companies all around the world. They are committed to delivering high-quality products and work in partnership with their customers to find solutions that are the best fit for their needs. They have built a firm foundation and a reputation for excellence.
To pursue their growth, our client is partnering with proselect to recruit an:
Regional Sales Manager (M/F/X)
Sales and business development !
As Regional Sales Manager, you report directly to the European General Manager.
You are responsible for sales in the Latin America area and manage the two main processes as described below:
Sales Process management:
- Increasing sales in the territory by finding new sales leads, develop current customers ;
- Representing the company and conducting sales meeting and negotiations with customers or business partners;
- Managing business relationships and developing the company's communications with the world ;
- Follow and manage the sales process which can take from 3 months to 1 year : contact customers by email and phone and expand the sales or create new projects and opportunities ;
- Supervise the technical coordination for the products or formulation, and also logistical or regulatory requirements to meet costumer's needs ;
- Implement the sales method in the CRM, coordinate necessary support with the team (technical, logistics, professional etc.).
- Weekly and monthly reports to management.
- Conducting regular reviews (by the company method) of the territory in the field: market situation, competitors, regulations, business partners, proposals for business development;
- Submitting an annual sales plan for the territory by products and industry;
- Represent the company in local exhibitions and explore marketing channels in the territory.
You work on a flexible schedule to adapt to your market’s time. You work from home and/or the office in Belgium.
As from June 2021, you travel up to 4 times a year depending on the business needs.
Ambition, results-driven and committed !
You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a consistent field for the position (chemistry, pharmacy, health, international or technical sales, …).
You have 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position, ideally working with pharmaceuticals companies.
You have a perfect command of Spanish and English. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
If you live outside of Belgium, you are willing to relocate after a few months of collaboration.
Moreover, our client looks for talents with:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player as you will :
- work with people from different cultural backgrounds ;
- need to comprehend specific technical topics ;
- have to negotiate to lead to contracts ;
- An open-minded attitude, be ambitious and results-driven ;
- Be customer-oriented and able to adapt to any situation ;
- The ability to take initiatives and willing to go the extra mile ;
- Flexibility in terms of schedules and travel and willing to relocate ;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, experience with SalesForce is a plus.
Our client is offering a position in a dynamic, successful and ambitious company with career prospects on short notice, depending on your results.
As flexible and reactive as a start-up but also as strong as a global company, our client will allow you to evolve to your full potential.
Our client offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills that will evolve quickly regarding your results.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the button "Postuler".
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.