Offre d'emploi : Senior Product Manager
Established in France, Spain, Belgium and North America, LACROIX City has now more than 600 employees shared between its country offices and production sites. Combining the latest digital innovations with its well established industry know-how, Lacroix City design, produces and sells equipment and devices which contribute to creating open and interoperable ecosystems in the cities of tomorrow. Please visit https://www.lacroix-city.com
The LACROIX City Street Lighting Business is headed and based in Lyon (France) since 1981, and is a specialist and French leader in electrical connections and control management systems for the smart outdoor lighting. Since August 2019, the Belgium start up Smartnodes https://www.smartnodes.be/ is part of the Street Lighting Division
Integrating the latest digital technologies and IoT solutions, Lacroix City smart Street Lighting solutions are becoming the driving forces towards building effective smart streets and cities.
In order to develop its business, we are actively looking for its Lyon (FR) or Liège (BE) office a (m/f):
Senior Product Manager
Key member of LACROIX City Marketing Department, you shape the future of the company. Your role spans many different activities from strategic to tactical. You implement the company’s vision and drive the products and solutions innovation. You make sure the products portfolio and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You analyze the market and industry trends: customer needs & segments, competitors, technology landscape and public regulations.
- You identify business growth opportunities, including new business models and new markets.
- You lead and initiate the Products/Solutions strategic vision for the Street Lighting business.
- You identify differentiators and formalize the core value propositions.
- You identify customer product and service requirements and translate them into new products’ solutions roadmaps and development projects determining feasibility and business impact
- You promote innovation and new products & solutions development throughout the company.
- You drive product development projects securing on-time and on-budget delivery.
- You define the marketing mix including go to market and relevant pricing strategy.
- You are responsible for the profitability of your products/services portfolio.
- You work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- You develop sales and marketing tools and boost the sales force.
- You brief press and analysts, and you go on press tours.
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering ideally completed with a Business degree.
- You demonstrate 10+ years of experience in a product marketing position within high-tech industry.
- You possess experience in leading innovation and implementing a vision on IoT solutions.
- You show strong leadership skills, are results and customer oriented, autonomous and flexible.
- You have a strong oral and written communication, including presentations for a larger audience
- You are fluent in French and in English. The command of German is an asset.
- You are ready to travel around 50% of your work time.
- A challenging strategic marketing position within a dynamic team in a leading company.
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development and GreenTech company.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package coherent with your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.