Offre d'emploi : Junior Project Manager (H/F)- BE824180
For our client, an international and fast growing company in specialized in waste management and environment based in Belgium, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager. You will be part of a Graduate Program for a period up to 24 months in the commercial functions of the international department in a company focused on the future with modern structures and trainings.
- You will have responsibilities from day one: be actively involved in day-to-day affairs and be an integral part of the international team
- You will discover international controlling, annual reporting, mergers and acquisitions in Belgium and in our head office in Germany
- You will support independent projects and contribute with your own ideas
- You will be mentored by experienced managers and colleagues.
- You will be encouraged to create your own network
- You will have professional training and individual coaching in close collaboration with your colleagues and other interns from the group
- Master in economics
- First practical experience in this field is desired (professional training, specific internship, student activities, etc.)
- You speak English & French
- An efficient, structured and targeted way of working
- A confident appearance, team spirit and strong communication skills
- A good command of MS office, in particular Excel
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Ning Fang