Offre d'emploi : Sales Director - Sustainable food ingredients
As International Sales Manager your role will be to develop & implement the global sales strategy.
You will drive, coach, support & manage your global sales & marketing team.
My client is a big SME that produces & sell food ingredients. Their products are one of the most demanding products in the food industry since they can bring solutions to new nutrition & food challenges.
The company is active in more than 50 countries across the world & invests a lot in R&D in order to meet nutrition challenges.
The focus of the company is on the innovation & to bring products with high added value.
With a sale cycle up to 18 months, the sales team has to perfectly understand clients needs, new market trends and uses to work closely with R&D to bring the best solution.
As Sales Director your main responsibilities will be to:
- Pilot the global sales strategy
- Manage, coach, drive & support your teams all around the world
- Manage the marketing team located in Belgium (marketing, product & project manager)
- Develop & implement global sales strategies
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure the best implementation of the sales strategy as possible
- Implement KPI's & make the follow up in order to monitor the performance of your team
- Manage the challenges that each continent is currently facing:
- Europe: Continue to develop the smaller markets where there is still growth opportunities
- US: Development of the sales team & distribution partners
- Asia: Continue to build, develop & drive the team in those markets that are fastly growing
- Develop talents in your team & work on the retention
- Support your team in various challenging situations (conflicts, negotiations & various other challenges)
- Travel across the world to meet your teams & acquire different market knowledges
- When in Belgium, be at the office to federate & support your internal team located in Belgium (Internal Sales, Marketing)
- Manage reports to your management
#salesmanager #globalscope #food #nutrition #strategy #ingredients
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Fluent in French & English is mandatory for this role
- Strong experience in sales & marketing, preferably in a similar sector (B2B food, ingredients)
- Technical knowledge in this field is a great asset
- Strong experience in people management
- High strategic mindset
- International experience
- Ability to manage a high professional & multicultural team
- Ability to travel across the world to meet your team
- Open-minded, eager to learn & to discover new environments
- Great listener, you are close to your teams
- Ability to get a "helicopter view" & understand the reality of other fields (finance, legal, etc)
- Autonomy & polyvalent since you will be part of SME
- Big interest on sustainable food/ingredients & the impact of the nutrition on health.
- You WANT to work & invest yourself in this role
- Ambitious, you will be able to quickly evolve to a new role with more responsibilities
You will be joining a global SME that is acting locally with a focus on innovation & sustainability.
You will get a complete salary package based on your experience.