Offre d'emploi : Functional Credit Analyst
For our client, a human-sized advisory company located in Brussels specialized in delivering financial services, we are looking for a Functional Credit Analyst (M/F)
Core Tasks :
You are responsible for the functional analysis of data to be delivered in the context of regulatory banking reporting, and for making the mappings to the FSDM Teradata data model towards Credit Risk Calculation and Reporting Tool (from Moody’s). You have a good insight in the E2E flow from gathering the needed data, storing it in the DWH and disclose it to the business parties. As such experience is required in Data Warehouse environment with DWH modeling expertise and a thorough knowledge of SQL language.
You have experience with regulatory reporting like FinRep, CoRep, Basel III Liquidity, ICAAP, etc.. It is important to understand high level how the products add up in these reports.
You can challenge the requirements made by business and take them further towards the functional analysis phase. Product knowledge is key in this phase.
Together with the modelers and DWH Specialists you make sure the DWH provides the data needed for Credit Risk Calculation and Reporting. You make the analysis for the mapping of the data from the DWH to our Credit Risk Calculation and Reporting Tool. To achieve this you are in close contact with both our Moody’s supplier and our business teams (in 6 countries).
Experience with PowerDesigner and/or Moody’s Risk Authority is a plus.
Expertise is required in at least one of the product domains of Credits, Markets and Bank Accounting.
You know how reconciliation works in an accounting context as to ensure that all data is consistent with the accounting.
As a functional analyst you have a profound IT experience.
Extra background information: What do we expect?
• You are interested in the functional elaboration of solutions. You are an important key figure between business and IT. You are responsible for the functional analysis of information systems so that they meet the business needs within the existing architecture and standards.
• You document your analysis and where needed check the result with your internal client, or with your colleagues in the team or in related teams/domains. Where appropriate depending on your task set you set up functional test cases on the basis of the analysis and perform these to guarantee a qualitative delivery.
• We work in a SAFe mode. In short iterations (sprints) software is delivered giving us an improved time to market. We develop, evaluate and steer where necessary during these short cycles. Each time in consultation with our business.
• You work in a well-integrated Business & IT team in an international context with the development teams at offshore or nearshore location. You are able to maintain a good customer relationship with the business partners, where you also dare to challenge them, given limitations of time, scope and budget. You gain insight into the business processes involved.
We are looking for a self-driven, dynamic professional who is great at:
• You have at least, five years of experience as a Functional Analyst in a financial setting.
• You are well motivated. Someone who can work independently. You are comfortable with taking initiative and taking responsibility.
• It is important that you can act in the IT landscape after a short acquaintance period. You have the interest and the analytical skills to quickly familiarize yourself with the business and IT processes.
Postulez à l’offre: Functional Credit Analyst
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément