Offre d'emploi : Wanted: Business Developer FMCG - Marketing Activation scale up
Thanks to your bilingual skills, you take the commercial lead and represent the company (an app) in Belgium from A to Z: from the first contacts to strong and loyal partnerships with FMCG companies.
Our client developed almost ten years ago a mobile application, a new way to reach consumers and benefit their every day needs.
First in France, counting today almost 100 people in several countries ! The app is booming and it is now time to conquer the Belgian market. You won't be the first one, the adventure has already started here but with its great potential, there is too much work and the team is searching for that person to help them reach the next level!
The DNA: ambitious, fun, dynamic, innovative!
- Prospecting: because nothing happens if someone doesn't pick up the phone or send a mail to make contact
- Meeting: you present the company, the activation solution it can bring for their products and show them they want to work with you
- Following up: you want to build strong and long relationships with your client. Also, you will present them the report of your collaboration and show them it's an added value for their business so they'll want to keep on working with you
- Also, you will travel from time to time.
- You are able to do business both in Dutch and French
- You studied an economics/business/marketing path
- You work autonomously
- Ideally, you have a first sales experience and/or in marketing activation
- If not, that's OK if you have that sales attitude that nothing can stop, that entrepreneurial mindset that makes you want to join a great booming company and be a big part of its development in Belgium !
A full package and bonus, because you will sign many new clients and you deserve to be congratulate for it, travels, a super dynamic and ambitious team, quick growth opportunities, and many other.