Offre d'emploi : Logistics Teamleader
As a Logistics Teamleader you will be responsible for continuous improvement and people management. You will manage 25 - 30 operators while maintaining an overview of the warehouse.
Our client is a family business and international player that develops, produces and distributes high-quality ingredients around the world. They invest a lot in their employees and cares about the well-being in the company.
As a Logistics Teamleader you will be responsible for continuous improvement and people management. You will manage 25 - 30 operators while maintaining an overview of the warehouse. Your main priorities will be your team, quality, safety and costs reduction.
Next to the coaching part of your team members, you'll be responsible for :
- initiating & participating in continuous improvement of projects and best practices
- following-up of improvements (KPIs & 5S)
- planning & monitoring work activities, coordination and communication with other divisions
- evaluating and performing assessments
- facilitating visual management & solutions regarding current safety and quality standards
Our client is looking for a coaching Logistic Teamleader that :
- is fluent in Dutch and French
- is passionate about logistics and people management
- has a first experience in a leading position within warehouse or logistics
- has preferably have a bachelor's or master's degree in logistics or supply chain
- has strong organizational skills
- is flexible, eager to learn and service oriented
Our client offers an exciting and varied job in a dynamic work environment that encourages employees to take initiatives. They offer a long term contract and a competitive salary package with fringe benefits.