Offre d'emploi : E-Commerce Specialist
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- 1-3 years' experience in digital marketing
Our client is a fast-growing company within the FMCG industry that operates globally. Their fancy brands, values and dynamic environment are what defines this well-known company. They are located at in Brussels and they are currently looking for an E-Commerce officer
As an E-commerce officer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the ecommerce manager to develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve websites performances
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Make sure products are available to purchase on the website (stock, price, forecasts)
- Work on the 360° implementation of promotion plan (briefing the digital creative agency, follow up, promotion, analyses of the results)
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
The E-commerce officer will have/ be:
- Bachelor or a master's degree in marketing, Digital and/or Communication
- 2 to 3 years of experiences in a similar role
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of different technological components of online commerce
- Digital marketing experience and keen interest
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords (SEA).
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Creative with a strategic mind set
- Team player, detail-oriented, consumer-oriented mindset and open-minded.
- A very varied and challenging function in a dynamic, authentic working environment.
- Nice salary / long term contract and nice colleagues.
- They can offer you an exciting position, longevity and the chance to work with high skilled professionals on innovative projects.