Offre d'emploi : Business Analyst
The European Medicines Verification Organisation (EMVO)
EMVO is a Belgian non-profit organisation created in 2015 as a joint initiative of EU supply chain stakeholders, representing pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, community pharmacists and hospitals. We ensure the implementation of a functioning, secure, interoperable and cost-effective system across Europe, to ensure patient health and safety.
EMVO is responsible for the European Medicines Verification System (EMVS), a European-wide system created to prevent falsified medicines from entering the legal supply chain. It demonstrates the principle of European integration and has a real-world impact for patients and the healthcare sector across the EU and EEA member states.
Alongside our founding stakeholders, we work with the European Commission, 30 National Medicines Verification Organisations (NMVOs), and over 2000+ pharmaceutical companies are currently connected to our system.
Our office is based in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport. Due to COVID-19, the EMVO team is currently teleworking, so interviews will be conducted remotely.
Note: EMVO meets the requirements as formulated in the EU Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/161.
You will be involved in successfully running an organisation which is critical to the European pharmaceutical supply chain and will be reporting to our Head of Operations. As a Business Analyst, you will work in a team, supporting two other Business and Technical Analysts in their daily tasks.
As EMVO’s Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with the Technical & Business analysts to identify and understand the system development opportunities and provide support to the Operations’ team members.
- Analysing and defining specifications for enhancements concerning our business systems and software.
- Coordinating and developing new technical options to resolve issues.
- Performing acceptance tests.
- Providing support and guidance to pharmaceutical companies.
- Performing analysis to validate process compliance and trend analysis.
We are looking for candidates that demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or two years’ worth of experience in a relevant field or industry, such as a Technical, IT/development background.
- You have experience in developing System Documentation: URS, data modelling, functional analysis, test sets, test cases, test scripts, test reports and have already executed or supported UAT testing.
- You have a knowledge of Serialisation, CRM systems, ticketing processes and systems.
- You have knowledge about software development in a validated environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical sector.
- You combine analytical and communication skills.
- You are able to meet project deadlines.
- You are able to work independently while demonstrating team spirit.
- You have strong mathematical skills with a detail-oriented mindset.
- You can communicate fluently in English on a professional level (both verbal and written communication required).
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic and international organisation, growing rapidly to meet the demands of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
EMVO can also offer you:
- A permanent position within a dynamic working environment, working with innovative systems and alongside friendly, open colleagues.
- You will be involved in an interesting and challenging work within large scale projects.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group insurance and health insurance.
- A career in a secure and stable working environment in an industry that is vital for today’s evolving society.
- Our office is based in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by Public Transport.
You can communicate fluently in English on a professional level (both verbal and written communication required).