Offre d'emploi : (Junior) Credit Collector
- The Credit Collector's role will be responsible for credit collection and e-billing.
- He/she will be involved in the implementation of a new ERP system and will take on a key role in data management.
- One of the largest independent law firms in Belgium
- Challenging environment with pleasant colleagues
- Modern workenvironment
- Send reminders to clients for open receivables, in accordance with the internal procedures of the firm;
- Follow-up of long outstanding receivables with the firm's partners and personal assistants in order to improve collectability;
- Input and follow-up of invoices in different E-billing platforms;
- Manage all procedures related to these E-billing platforms (actuals, budgets, timekeepers rates, ...) ;
- Answer questions regarding billing, invoices, etc.;
- Participate in the implementation of the new ERP system;
Profiel van kandidaat
- Outstanding language skills: Dutch, French and English, both oral and written;
- Excellent command of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Affinity with numbers and administration;
- Pro-active, driven and eager to learn;
- A positive-minded team-player;
- An open, multilingual and stimulating environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit;
- The possibility to take on big responsibilities (ERP-implementation), thus creating opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (e.g. meal vouchers, insurances, reimbursement for commuting).