Offre d'emploi : Customer Operations Specialists (H/F))
Our client is specialized in the chemical sector.
Customer Operations Specialists (H/F) are a part of the supply chain organization. This role is primarily responsible for the overall coordination of all activities necessary to provide sales, service and distribution support to our customers and sales representatives. They play a critical role in ensuring customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will possess strong planning and analytical skills, be self-motivated and have the ability to communicate with and work well across functions and levels. Customer Operations Specialist Duties and Responsibilities Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Key Contact for Customers and Sales Team
- Act as key point of contact for customers, providing total order management, including order receipt, order entry, order confirmation, order tracking, pricing verification, data stewardship, late order notifications, and timely invoicing.
- Receive customer feedback, including complaints and issues, track them, and assist in the resolution and communication of solutions back to the customer.
- Proactive calls to customers for status on monthly forecast/order trends
- Perform occasional visits to customer locations with the sales representative.
- Order Management and Shipment
- Execute routing and fulfillment of customer requests for information, including pricing, invoices, documents, product availability, complaints, and shipping.
- Monitor open orders report to ensure all orders ship & invoice on time.
- Submit return request and manual pricing request for approval as needed.
- Coordinate with Freight Forwarder to request bookings and documents for export orders.
- Communicate with appropriate internal personnel (e.g. Operations, Sales, and Supply Chain) to ensure timely responses to order fulfillment issues.
- Partner with Quality Assurance, Warehouse, Logistics, Production and/or other internal team members as needed for resolution.
- Demand Data Analysis, Contract Management and Process Improvement
- Provide analysis of customer demand data, managing orders to forecast, along with various reports to internal customers such as Business and Supply Chain.
- Support Commercial Sales in sourcing strategies, negotiations and documenting of contract agreements.
- Comply with policy guidelines in the order entry and management process that ensure accurate reporting and internal controls.
- Utilize best practices in the execution of daily responsibilities.
This role will report directly to Customer Operation Supervisor
- Required Experience
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in related job function within a manufacturing/supply chain environment or role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as finance, business, supply chain, international business, sales, or marketing preferred.
- A working knowledge of SAP supply chain functionality in the areas of Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, and Production Planning will be highly valued.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Word are required.
- Customer focused with experience working with people at all levels.
- Required Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated prioritization, planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral, listening, and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work well individually and in a group setting.
- Must work well under pressure and perform within time demands.
- Self-motivated, extremely organized, able to multi-task, and have the ability to interact and work well with others.
- Bilingual English and French. Any additional language(s) is a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers you a temporary mission and a dynamic environment.