Offre d'emploi : Accountant
Our client is a transparently managed bank, driven by values of responsibility, humanity, innovation and enthusiasm.
We are looking for a candidate with an accounting background for a CDD of 1 year in Brussels. Are you the candidate we are looking for?
You will be responsible for daily contacts with suppliers and internal clients of the department; You analyse, dispatche and provide the solution to the daily problems.
You will work with the financial systems (SAP and ReadSoft) on a daily basis, as well as work on the continuous process improvements, proactively analysing and driving quality of the department’s deliverables.
Your main responsibilities would be the following:
- Accounting bookings and corrections in SAP
- Treatment of invoices in ReadSoft
- Daily contacts with vendors and internal customers (via mails or phone), responding to their inquiries, providing help and checking the invoices
- Dispatching the mails/questions towards the four main streams of O2P Operations
- Bookings related to Accounts Receivable
- Carry on necessary reconciliations and ensure the quality of the department’s deliverables
- Ensure the good communication with other departments of O2P and provide guidance on technical issues
- Implement the improvement initiatives for department processes
- Minimum bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting
- Technical experience:
- Microsoft Office applications (good knowledge of Excel is a must)
- Experience with and knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of ReadSoft is a major plus
- Client oriented, good communication and telephone skills for contacts with internal and external customers/suppliers of the bank
- Good team player
- Ability and willingness to learn and to acquire new skillsRespect of procedures and rules
Salary and Benefits
- We propose a contract of 1 year (until Dec 2021), that could be renewed
- We offer an attractive salary package, that includes meal vouchers (8€), a group - and hospitalisation insurance
- You will work in an environment where transparancy and open communication are valued
- Work-life balance is as important to you as it is to us.