Offre d'emploi : Sr MICROSOFT ARCHITECT
Sr MICROSOFT ARCHITECT
In order to sustain its growth in Belgium, our client, a leading Global IT Services company, is looking for a strong Sr MICROSOFT Technical ARCHITECT.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced MS Cloud Technical Architect to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding Consultancy Practice in Belgium, with a strong focus on Microsoft Cloud Solutions.
You will be joining the Technical Architecture team within the Consulting department where you will be involved at all stages of a client transformation journey. Technical Architects are typically involved in three types of mission:
- Consulting engagements
- Coordination of complex projects
- Trusted advisor consulting
You will also be responsible to present and adapt those approaches to clients in a presales phase together with the Sales team. You may also be involved as technical lead in the answer of complex RFP's.
As a Microsoft Technical architect, you have
- Strong and proven experience in leading complex datacenter migration from on-premises to Azure as well as experience with full outsourcing projects.
- Experience in designing, deploying, and integrating Microsoft Teams in large organizations.
- Strong focus on security in all your designs and implementation, making use of concepts like identity & access protection, Azure Sentinel, Advance threat protection, …
- Experience in orchestrating complex solutions involving multiple lines of business and parties internal (solutions teams) and external (vendors and partners).
- Experience working in ITIL centric client environments.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development and associated toolset
- Solid knowledge of modern DevOps practices, including automation, CI/CD pipelines, …
- Certifications like Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect (MCSA) Cloud Platform or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Cloud Platform or similar.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate (MS700) or similar.
You demonstrate the behavioral skills of a strong Architect and a strong Consultant
Candidates for this position will have:
- A minimum of 8 year of experience in IT with at least 3-year experience designing and delivering enterprise-grade cloud solutions.
- A degree / master in computer science or relevant diploma.
- The ability to obtain a NATO clearance.
- Strong languages skill (English, French and Dutch)
For further information or application, please reach out on Pierre Dagneau (firstname.lastname@example.org / +32 477 216520 )