Offre d'emploi : Sales Manager Public Sector - Energy Sector
As Sales Manager you will develop clients within public sector.
You will work on very complex & technical projects & work on tenders together with internal R&D team.
My client is a company of 40 employees active in the energy sector and is part of a global company.
More especially, the company is specialized in big lighting & electrical projects - mainly in the public sector (public roads, cities, buildings, etc)
My client can provide both a standard lighting and smart/innovative panel of solutions.
As Sales Manager Public Sector your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop clients from the public sector
- Deeply analyze the market to acquire a sufficient knowledge
- Identify the development areas with high potential within the public sector (biggest focus at the first stage)
- Develop private sector at the second stage
- Develop & implement the strategy & processes
- Work on tenders for very specific & complex projects
- Build up a team of experts to deliver tenders/projects (Design office, R&D, etc.)
- Work on long sales cycles up to 2 years
- Bring a consultative approach to your clients
- Develop & bring business plans with a long-term vision to your clients
#energy #lighting #public sector #tenders #sales
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Perfectly fluent in Dutch - excellent level in French
- Around 10 years of experience
- Strong experience in sales with clients from the public sector (Cities, Government, Townships, public works, etc)
- Excellent experience in the energy sector
- Strong experience in managing complex tenders
- Ability to work on very complex, technical & specific projects (technical, financial, legal, etc)
- High strategic & analytical mindset
- Ability to provide a consultative approach by your technical knowledge
- Real entrepreneur profile with the ability to work in a small structure that is part of global one
- Experience in managing a team of expert to deliver projects
- Dynamic, positive energy, initiative taker, autonomous mindset
You will be joining a solid structure with a high potential in Belgium.
You will get a role with high responsibilities where you will directly work with the Sales director.
You will have the opportunity to evolve
You will get an exciting role with lots of challenges