Offre d'emploi : Accounts Receivable Accountant
You will be working for an international company, active in the banking sector.
For our client, located in Brussels city center, we are urgently looking for an accounts receivable accountant.
As an AR accountant your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducts cycle billings for assigned CSD.
- Fulfill established department accounting processing procedures, controls and best practice documentation
- Post closing reconciliation and trend understanding
- Monthly General Ledger reconciliation process.
- Professional internal and external communication, cross team/department collaboration.
- Review and improvement of existing process.
- Professional contact with external auditors.
The Knowledge, Skills and Abilities we are looking for
- Problem solving and critical mind-set, strong organization and planning skills
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under deadline requirements.
- Accounting knowledge
- Good communication skills - fluency in written and spoken English and French is essential.
- Experience working at a bank is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel (formulas, pivot table)
- Knowledge of an integrated ERP system is a plus, preferably Oracle
- Knowledge of billing/AR and banking activities (such as New Issue, Settlement, safekeeping, etc) are a plus
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to 3000-35000€ gross/month, depending on your experience
- You will be working from home to start, afterwards you will work in the center of Brussels.
- You will be offered a fixed-term contract of 2 years
- Work life balance is an important criteria for our client