Offre d'emploi : Store replenisher
As a store replenisher you'll support the Replenishment Coordinator and you'll be responsible for the correct execution of the ordering process so that the items arrive in the stores on time.
Our client is market leader in the cosmetics sector and is a fast-growing international company.
As a Store Replenisher you'll be the support of the Store Replenisher Coordinator and you're tasks will consists of:
- Controlling the orders on punctuality, correctness, completeness and the distribution of these items to the stores
- Reporting to the Category Management if the quantities or delivery dates agreed with the suppliers
- Introduction of the desired stock level per article or subsidiary in the RPM system
- Following-up so that items are delivered to the correct stores
- Ensuring that the return process is optimal an optimal and follows the rules of the company
- Determining & introducing the distribution of items such as boxes, one shots, references that are in the folder as well as liquidation references in order to optimize sales
- Responding to questions and comments from stores in order to find a solution to problems
Our client is looking for a Store Replenisher that :
- Preferably is in possession of a bachelor's degree
- Has a first experience in a logistics or equivalent
- Speaks fluently Dutch & French
- Has excellent communication skills, is results-oriented and has an analytical mindset
- Has a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel +, Word & Outlook)
Our client offers a full-time position in a strong and dynamic international company.