Offre d'emploi : Credit Collector (M/F/X) - Brussels
Accountemps is currently looking for a Credit Collector (M/F/X) for one of its clients.
Our client, an international law firm is located in the center of Brussels. Due to a considerable increase in their activity, they are looking for the right candidate to join their accounting team!
As a Credit Collector, you will join the finance department and be responsible for the credit collecting and e-billing. You will be responsible the following tasks:
- Send reminders to clients for open receivables, in accordance with the internal procedures of the firm;
- Follow-up of long outstanding receivables with the firm's partners and personal assistants in order to improve collectability;
- Input and follow-up of invoices in different E-billing platforms;
- Manage all procedures related to these E-billing platforms (actuals, budgets, timekeepers rates ...) ;
- Answer questions regarding billing, invoices, etc.; Participate in the implementation of the new ERP system;
- Provide general support to the financial department.
The qualifications needed as a Credit Collector are the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field ;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and French (spoken/written);
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and experience with an ERP;
- Flexible and dynamic, the ability to work well in a challenging environment;
- Being able to handle strict deadlines and last minute requests;
- Pro-active, driven and eager to learn;
- Well-organized, structured and accurate.
Our client offers:
- An interim contract (full time) of several months with possibility of fix contract;
- An opportunity to be involved in the implementation of a new ERP system and take on a key role in data management;
- A job in an open, multilingual and stimulating environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit;
- The opportunity to take on big responsibilities, thus creating opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- A competitive salary package including extra legal benefits (meal vouchers, travel allowances, etc.)
Interested ? Send us your CV now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: