Offre d'emploi : Operation Manager
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Responsible for all aspects of the manufacturing function. Drive manufacturing efficiencies and identify and implement process improvements within a small team and a specialized process. Continually review manufacturing plan and resources, ensuring the ability to meet current and future customer requirements. Be instrumental to implement and then maintain ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard to the company. Reporting to the Factory Manager, and with a requirement to also liaise closely with various head office functions in Sweden. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have a career path of progression to Factory Manager over the medium term.
- • Achieve manufacturing targets and operational targets.
- Establish and review relevant KPI’s
- Ensure product quality compliance to customer standards.
- Review and adjust manufacturing forecasts and capacity plans.
- Ensure the implementation of the Preventive Maintenance schedule, including safety equipment.
- Foster a positive working environment for all staff and have a proactive approach to human relations.
- Ensure that all health and safety procedures are adhered to and are in compliance with local and national health and safety legislation.
- Continually review all manufacturing resources (plant, equipment, people, facilities, etc) to ensure the company can achieve current and future forecasts.
- Implement ISO 9001:2015 into the company.
- Ensure that the company’s products and documentation are in full compliance to the MDR.
- Liaise with the factory manager and provide input to all aspects of the operation (raw materials purchase, Quality, Human resources, etc.)
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional manager, with a minimum of 3 years previous manufacturing experience within an established QMS (ISO) environment
- An engineering education (degree) would be advantageous.
- Ability to work on own initiative and have a pro-active approach
- Ability to work within a very small team and continue to nurture a strong team ethos within the environment.
About the companies :
This Group is a mix of different distribution companies, production sites and development.
This Company dates back to the early 1950 and have a strong orthotic influence.
In the United States and in England/Ireland we work under the company name . The company
in England/Ireland is not only a distributor on its own market, it is also the manufacturer for
Boston Brace Products in Europe.
Postulez à l’offre: Operation Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément