Offre d'emploi : Purchasing assistant
As a Purchasing Assistant you'll be responsible for the proper functioning of the entire purchasing process for the product outline, and will therefore maintain numerous contacts with suppliers, both within and outside the company.
Our client is a leader on the European market in his type of sector and is a fast-growing family company.
As a Purchasing Assistant you'll be responsible for implementing a whole new purchasing process within the company. You'll be the only person in charge of the purchasing and build your own network and ways of working.
So if you're interested by the next step as a purchasing assistant, this is the opportunity!
The major tasks will be :
- You are in charge of good purchasing management and implementing of the processes
- You maintain daily contacts with the various suppliers both in Belgium and abroad, in order to establish delivery times
- You report inventory problems and deadlines and interact with the various departments within the organization, in order to find suitable solutions or alternative solutions.
- You are responsible for punctual sending, tracking and archiving of purchase orders.
- You initiate logistical improvements
- In addition, you work on establishing contractual files
- You control the demand and estimate the deliveries of the products necessary for the production.
Our client is looking for a Purchasing Assistant who is looking for the next step in his career !
The ideal candidate should :
- already have experience as a Purchasing/Procurement assistant
- have knowledge of the purchasing processes in the production
- have good knowledge of MS Office and ERP system
- be able to work autonomously, organized and strong negotiations skills
- be able to think-out-of-the-box and has great analytical skills
Our client offers a great work environment that will challenge you and add value to your profile. They propose an attractive salary package with a company car.