Offre d'emploi : Field Marketeer belgium - Design & Lighting industry
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Are you a hands on marketeer profile ?
Do you want to be part of an international network while evolving in a human-size structure in Belgium ?
The client is a German company, leader in the field of Lighting and Design.
Based on 3 core values - technological innovation, design & highest quality, the company has a premium positioning and enjoys its excellent reputation in Europe & across the world.
the company operates in various market segments and handle exclusive & prestigious projects.
The Field Marketeer is the partner of the belgian Sales Team.
He/she directly and indirectly supports all sales activities to increase productivity and hit rate of the Sales Team.
The main focus will be on Lead Generation and Product Launch activities, both in digital and physical way.
More specifically, the Field Marketeer will be in charge of:
- Planning and allocating local marketing budgets (incl. controlling of results and KPIs) in collaboration with the Managing Director (and Sales Manager),
- Planning and implementing all local marketing events,
- Training the Sales Team on all marketing tools and media (interface between HQ Marketing in Germany and local sales organisations in Belgium & the Netherlands),
- Planning and producing specific local media (flyers and brochures to support local campaigns)
- Managing local PR and press activities, in line with the local sales strategy,
- Creating and managing local social media content,
- Supporting strategy to generate new customer contacts and new leads
- Market research & networking across local associations, communities,
- Running direct marketing campaigns,
- Organising physical- and e-mailings, media distribution, invitation management,
- Social media campaigns for more visibility and new lead acquisition
- Organising showroom activities, local trade fairs, participation in congresses or conferences in collaboration with the Sales Team
Product Launch Process
- Organising and supporting semi-annual product launches, in digital and physical way, in collaboration with the Sales Team
- Aligned activities and launch procedures
- Webinars, online pitches, customers visits, customer events (show-room/external), road shows, hands-on sessions, mock-ups,…
The selected candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one of the following relevant fiels :
- Pre-sales services, sales support, sales, key accounts
- Marketing and/or Online Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Experience in B2B (technical) environment
- Perfect command of Dutch and French (spoken and written), very good knowledge of English
- Experience in a project sales environment is a nice to have
- Marketing and brand communication
- Skills in social media management and image editing
- Interest in light, design, architecture and technology is a nice-to-have
- Highly professional, pro-active and structured personality
- Will to take part to an international project
The successful candidate will be provided by a competitive salary package as well as an exciting project in a stable and blooming structure, international leader in its field.
The candidate will also be provided with the opportunity to an international network of skilled marketeers, providing you with plenty of growth opportunities.