Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Reepresentative French market
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As Customer Service Reepresentative French market, you will be in charge of a customer portfolio and act as back up for other markets in EMEA.
Our client is a fast moving, international company with EMEA Office located in the North of Brussels.
As Customer Service Reepresentative French market, your main responsibilities will be:
- first point of contact for sales order requests form customers and the sales department
- handle the order to delivery cycle in SAP
- check correct application of commercial agreements, promotions, quotations, etc.
- register and follow up on orders
- communicate with your customers on order status, delivery dates, price information, etc.
- close collaboration with finance, logistics, sales and other internal departments
- follow up on shipments and related issues
- manage back orders, organise and coordinate returns
- handle credit and debit notes
- prepare export documentation for shipments
The ideal Customer Service Reepresentative French market:
- a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in Customer Service and/or Supply Chain
- Preferred experience with SAP
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong knowledge of French and English + 1 other European language
- Very fluent communication skills
- Openminded personality and positive attitude
- High customer focus
- Good priority setting and time management
- action and result oriented
- Proactive way of working
- Ease to work in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong teamplayer
You will become part of a dynamic, passionate team consisting of international colleagues. You will work closely together with team members and other internal departments. Ideas and initiatives are appreciated, and you have the chance to actively contribute to the success of the company. For this position, you will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.