Offre d'emploi : Senior Financial Analyst - Zaventem
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for a permanent position based in Zaventem.
Our client is a well known pharmaceutical company with a Worldwide footprint.
As Senior Financial Analyst you will be reporting to the Finance Manager for the region and you will be responsible for:
Commercial support / Business partner
In this role, the employee must be a reliable contact point for operations:
- Deliver concrete deliverables / ad hoc analysis which substantially help commercial organization to take right decisions according to a given situation;
- Support BU organization by maintaining and creating reports to help steering of commercial activities;
- Capable of providing true and relevant recommendations translated in concrete results.
Closing / Forecast
Closing and forecast cycles are key processes within finance department and are a significant part the Senior Financial Analyst responsibilities:
- Help to ensure completeness and timeliness of regional submission;
- Provide accurate variance analysis, autonomously, and detect inconstancies within closing or forecast submission;
- Deliver monthly closing reporting.
Support Finance department
The Senior Financial analyst supports the Controller and the Finance Manager in their daily tasks. More than a simple analyst, he is considered as real advisor:
- Capable of assuming delegated work with a certain level of quality;
- Take the lead on requests to reduce actively the workload;
- Owns project or process with true added value.
Enhance sales effectiveness
- Prepare and pre-validate a substantial part of commercial analysis in direction of management and commercial team. The Senior Financial Analyst is the gate keep keeper before submission and spots inconsistencies;
- Advise commercial stakeholders based on financial data available. He/she makes recommendations out of preparation work to guide all stage of regional organization;
- Coordinate reporting to ensure that stakeholders have all necessary information to build business with final goal of improving sales and profitability;
- Be the contact point for ad hoc analysis when needed.
Lead technical aspect of closing
- Complete all booking entries for the closing process with a clear understand of the financial planning. More than a simple preparer, the Senior Financial Analyst must verify that all entries comply with the financial planning and provide an exhaustive picture of our books for a given month;
- Assess consistency and detect anomalies. The Senior Financial Analyst is sufficiently experienced to ensure no significative error remains into the monthly submission. If detected afterward, corrections are made on his proposal;
- Analyze the submission once finalized to provide clear and understandable variance driver for the month. The Senior Financial Analyst delivers concrete fact behind variances thanks to thorough follow-up within the year.
Be a team player for forecast activities
- Coordinate subparts of forecast process. Be the contact person for preparation within a given perimeter. His/her coordination skills are crucial as they have a true impact on final submission;
- Support field managers to help them building consistent submissions. The Senior Financial Analyst is capable to heavily rely on all available data to ensure as much as possible right forecasting;
- Understand IT and technical forecast process to make sure the submission for the given perimeter is correctly loaded. Inconsistencies can lead recurring irrelevant variances along a quarter or a year.
Act as advisor for finance team management
- Prepare data/analysis with high level of quality. The Senior Financial Analyst must be able to deliver qualitative inputs, with a right balance between details and consolidation;
- Report issues/concerns immediately when they occur. The Senior Financial Analyst must have critical thinking which allows him to identify any concerns or issues which can lead to deviation versus plan;
- Support the Controller or the Financial Manager when assistance is required, the Senior Financial Analyst must be a trustful contact and be able to deliver high quality deliverable on their behalf.
The required profile for the Senior Financial Analyst position:
- Master's in finance or in Economic. Preferably from a university or a business school with national or international reputation;
- As from 6 years of experience in a similar position / or top 4 audit firm;
- Demonstrate true analytical / critical thinking capacities;
- Excel is a must, skills on other Office suite software is required;
- Overall at ease with IT;
- English is a must.
Interested in this position of Senior Financial Analyst at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Senior Financial Analyst - Zaventem
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément