Offre d'emploi : Technicien de laboratoire F/M/X
• Develop formulations in order to fulfil customer product requirements.
• Pilot scale-up for customer trial and/or product registration.
• Prepare shipping of samples towards customers or external partners, including documentation and packaging.
• Give training to customer representatives.
• Support your colleagues from the Quality Control Lab.
• Ensure safe and efficient daily working conform all safety and quality procedures.
• You hold a chemical or biochemical bachelor degree; additional background/education is a plus.
• Experience in a chemical lab is a plus.
• Good knowledge of physico-chemical analytical techniques (viscosity, Particle size; HPLC…).
• You can work accurately and in a structured way.
• A flexible, enthusiastic and result-oriented professional.
• Your are able to integrate and work in a team.
• Good knowledge of MS Office.
• Language skills: good knowledge of French and/or English (spoken and written).
Other languages is a plus.
• An organization with an international reputation, renowned for its state-of-the-art know-how and control of high-tech applications in organic synthesis.
• An attractive salary with interesting extra-legal benefits and an agreeable work environment.
• The opportunity to use and develop competences in a professional environment.