Offre d'emploi : Bioinformatician
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $200million of gross proceeds.
This additional capital will allow us to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage its fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a (m/f) :
iTeos Therapeutics is actively looking for a creative, resourceful and innovative Bioinformatician to support and guide the analysis of data for all the pre-clinical and clinical programs. The selected candidate will work in close interaction with the project leaders, scientists and the clinical team ensuring that the relevant analyses are performed and helping to build a stronger strategy for all the different projects. The primary focus of this position is to support the development of tools for data analysis and explore in-house as well as publicly available datasets to contribute to the knowledge and interpretation of the biology of the current targets and drug mechanisms. Candidate will be responsible for data mining and analysis, including running relevant statistical tests to ensure robustness. The candidate will be involved in deep exploration of clinical trial datasets with the goal of translating findings into testable hypotheses about the biology of the drug or biomarkers. Finally, the selected candidate will play a key role in the development and structure of in-house datasets and future data analysis necessary to continue evaluation and knowledge of the growing iTeos Therapeutics pipeline.
- Building and applying bioinformatics pipelines in order to analyze high-throughput sequencing data such as whole-genome, whole-exome, RNA data, and single-cell (sc) sequencing data.
- Exploring publicly available omic-databases for target selection, target validation, biomarker discovery, drug mechanism of action and others
- Together with our team of clinicians and scientists, providing guidance on experimental design and data interpretation.
- Contributing to the analysis and translation of clinical trial datasets for patient selection, indication selection, biomarker discovery and others
- Using and maintaining high performance computing clusters
- Creating tools for analysis and data visualization
- Remaining up to date with state-of-the-art technology and new publications in the field
- Presenting and communicating results on a regular basis during team or project meetings
- Support scientists at iTeos Therapeutics who wish to analyse their data, with expert advice and/or training
- Ph.D. in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or another relevant field or M.Sc. in one of the same fields and 3+ years of experience in the field.
- You have a passion for bioinformatics and the motivation to work on innovative and ambitious projects in an open, dynamic and skilled research team.
- You have a strong background in cancer ‘omics or immune-omics (basic knowledge of immunology is preferred).
- You have extensive experience in R, BioConductor and statistics.
- Experience with high-performance computing, (multivariate) statistics, data analysis, Bayesian statistics, machine learning, data visualization and big data management are an important asset.
- Knowledge of databases, Shiny and other related programming languages is considered a plus.
- Experience with multiplex Flow/Mass Cytometry, IHC, and/or multiplexed image analysis would be a significant plus.
- You have good communication skills and can work easily together with other (international) team member.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, and to handle several parallel, fast-paced projects.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to the following address : email@example.com
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Bioinformatician
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément