Offre d'emploi : Accountant - Heart of BXL - International company
For one of my clients, an international consulting company, I am looking for an accountant.
For one of my clients, an international consulting company, I am looking for an accountant. First experience needed (internship more than 6 months or first job), fluent in English and focus on rigour and reliability.
The junior accountant is responsible for the day-to-day book keeping of the company and supporting the senior staff in carrying out the responsibilities of the finance department.
- Responsible for the day-to-day book keeping of the company
- Manage suppliers invoices
- Prepare and issue client invoices, check approval from line manager
- Review with line managers the accuracy of the work in process per project
- Check the payroll inputs before payment and posting
- Prepare monthly cut off provisions
- Analyse bank statements and reconciliation
- Analyse staff expenses, visa statement, check vouchers
- Check that expenditure authorisations are received from respective managers, and that purchase orders are approved
- Check validity of suppliers
- Check purchase orders
- Enter the weekly supplier payments and prepare for approval and signature by Controller.
- Manage cash collection and prepare treasury weekly forecasts
- Ensure that the company deadlines are respected for the monthly closing of the result.
- Support the teams in their financial requests (information and documents for pitches, various questions, reports, recommendations, calculations…)
- Deal with the finance general administration
- Support and training staff on financial system for work time recording
- Accounting degree
- 1 successful experience in accounting in professional service firm or Accounting firm
- Excellent computer skills with advanced skills in Excel, Maconomy (Deltek) and Isabel
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English
- Proactive & resourceful
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent planning sense of organisation
- Initiative and ability to prioritize
- Flexible and reliable
- Long term contract
- Career path within the company
- Salary package in link with your experience