Offre d'emploi : Product Manager FR/EN/NL
Knauf Belgium has been created in 1974 and is based in Engis (Wallonia). This Belgian subsidiary of the KNAUF Group, an international company of German origin, specializes in the production and commercialisation of finishing products and even complete systems for the construction sector. The group, which has more than 250 production sites and employs more than 35,000 people, is the market leader in interior and exterior finishing and insulation in more than 60 countries.
In this context, the company is now recruiting a Product Manager FR/EN/NL for the « Drywall » product range.
Under the responsibility of the Marketing Director, you are the reference point for a product range, you develop, adjust and enrich it in order to increase sales and contribute to the company image. All in accordance with the subsidiary's commercial strategy.
As Product Manager, your responsibilities, divided into 3 areas, are as follows :
Strategic marketing for the product range
- You feed, execute and adapt the product marketing plan. You are able to project yourself « Year + 1 » and define a vision over 3 years
- You follow the market state by sector, of the competition, you anticipate the needs and relay the information to management and to sales
- You identify growth opportunities and develop a strategic plan and actions to take advantage of them
- You suggest objectives for the product line to sales management
Product range management
- You identify the range opportunities and launch new developments with the R&D and the production plants. You also follow up and support the sales teams
- You follow the costs and market prices for each product line and adapt if necessary to increase profitability
- You follow product-related complaints, ensure quality monitoring with R&D and factories
Marketing communication for the product range
- You work closely with the Communication team and suggest a communication strategy for the range. You are the referent and validate the different proposals.
- You advise and help in the selection of products for the training programs of the « Knauf Academy »
- You define and update the necessary documentation
- You have a Master with Technical Orientation or equivalent
- You have good technical knowledge of products, applications and the finishing market.
- You have at least 5 years experience in a company in a similar sector
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English. The knowledge of German is an asset
- You have experience in product managementYou have a central role and you communicate easily with the various interlocutors
- You work in all autonomy and are able to manage your time as deadlines need to be respected
- You are a team player and have sense of initiative
- You like to work in project mode in a changing world
- You have analytical mind and are solution-oriented
- You are rigorous and ensure a very good administrative follow-up
Profile Group manages this recruitment exclusively. Any interested candidate is invited to apply exclusively through this ad. If you would like more information about the position, please contact our partner Profile Group directly (contact: Delia LECCA - 04 277 11 19 - email@example.com)