Offre d'emploi : Financial Officer
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps partiel
Job Description – Financial Manager, part time (4 days/week)
Purpose of Job: To be responsible for the daily running of the organisation’s finances
- Preparing and submitting quarterly organizational financial reports as well as project financial reports and applications to funders in collaboration with MPG project leaders
- Management of the organisation’s treasury
- Support MPG staff on project finances (on-going communication and coordination with projects leaders responsible for projects finances and financial reporting)
- Provide oversight of project finances and the organization’s financial foresight
- A to Z Bookkeeping (encoding, invoicing, reconciliation etc.), payments and accounting preparation
- Preparation of the organisation’s financial statements (including balance sheet, income statements, cash flow, budgets, etc.)
- Preparation of financial documents for the Board (such as balance sheets, budgets, etc.)
- Collaboration with the accountant when needed
- Preparation of audit
- Knowledge of fiscal responsibilities of AISBL in Belgium (VAT, legal entity taxes etc.)
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience in managing organizational financial matters
- Experience with financial monitoring, development and reporting (especially EU projects)
- Knowledge of Belgian social/AISBL law
- Excellent organisational and financial skills
- Excellent literacy/numeracy skills to analyse and present financial information effectively
- Experience in bookkeeping
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office suite and internet
- Fluency in English and French (additional languages are an asset)
- Experience in accounting systems (such as Winbooks)
- Good team-player skills including commitment and flexibility
- Good communications skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Attention to detail and eye for accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines and follow-up on tasks – comfortable in setting and sticking to own deadlines and responding to others’
- Ability to work independently and propose new actions as appropriate
- Tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to work with staff at all levels and from diverse backgrounds
- Sympathy with the work and objectives of MPG
VACANCY: FINANCIAL OFFICER
MPG is currently looking for a part time Financial Officer.
The selected candidate should ideally be able to start asap.
The deadline for applications is Friday 22 January 2021 however please send in your application ASAP as screening will be done an ongoing basis.
To apply, please read the job description carefully and provide your CV and a cover letter. Please make sure you fulfill all requirements. Please note that:
- Applications should be sent in English.
- Applications should be sent electronically to email@example.com with the subject line “Financial Officer”. No paper applications will be accepted.
- The deadline for applications is Friday 22 January 2021
- Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis
- Starting date: Asap
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Postulez à l’offre: Financial Officer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément