Offre d'emploi : Business Development Manager - Political insight company
As Business Development Manager you will have the responsibility to develop new accounts.
You will manage the entire sales cycle - from the lead identification to the closing of the deal.
My client is a well-based company - not implemented in Brussels yet - and active in providing political insights & intelligence for clients who aim to react & influence government policy.
My client is mainly active on regulatory markets, in the sectors such as Financial services, infrastructure, energy, technologies, healthcare,...
My client is the smallest brand of a big group allowing them to work on an agile way with fast decision making. Bringing people onboard who are passionate about politics is in their genes..
Today, I'm looking for 2 Business Development Manager to develop new accounts within the financial services & Infrastructure sectors.
As Business Development Manager your main responsibilities will be to :
- Manage the entire sales cycle (around 2 months) - from identifying prospects to the closing of the sale (lead qualification, proposal, pitches, closing,…)
- No account management - once the deal is closed, the client will be managed by the Account Management team
- For the BDM with a focus on Financial Services, you will mainly target clients from banking, insurance, fin-tech, etc. sectors
- For the BDM with a focus on Infrastructure, you will mainly target clients from energy, environment, transport, etc. sectors.
- Manage various stakeholders such as Public Affairs Manager, Buyer, Head of Regulatory, Head of Government Affairs, …
- Set up meetings with clients to present & position the service (preferably face to face or video due to the current sanitary crisis)
- Analyze & understand clients'needs to bring a tailor-made service
- Be a real advisor for your clients by developing your knowledge of their businesses, market development & trends
- Host & attend networking events with industry professionals
- Closely work with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, monitoring)
- Closely work with Account Management team to manage a good handover once the deal is closed
- Mostly work remotely - office spaces are available to meet clients if necessary
- Report to your manager on a regular basis
#businessdevelopment #brussels #service #politics #regulatorymarkets
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales - selling a service has no secret for you and you don't need to be trained in this field
- Proven track record in developing new business (hunting role)
- Ideally a Political degree OR a very strong interest for politics
- Strong experience in selling B2B subscriptions & business intelligence products/services
- Existing network within financial services / Infrastructure (energy, transport, environment) sectors
- Fluent in Dutch, English, French
- Autonomous & entrepreneur mindset, hard worker
- Curious, good knowledge of the market, creative & strategic mindset
- Excellent communication toward your clients & your colleagues/manager
You will be joining a great business to work for, a dynamic company that is currently growing very fast with high objectives for the coming months in term of headcount.
In this sense you will have the opportunity to evolve & to get more responsibilities within the company in Belgium or abroad.
You will be reporting to a manager who wants the best for the team and will always try to improve the skills by developing coaching sessions & personal development plans. An inspiring & sales driven manager who has more than 20 years of experience in this field.