Offre d'emploi : Business Analyst Investment - Brussels
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Business Analyst Investment for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the real estate sector.
As Business Analyst Investment you will be responsible for:
- Financial analysis:
- You understand the opportunity presented by the country deal team;
- You participate in the evaluation of the project qualitatively and quantitatively;
- You work in tandem with the local deal team on our standard model in close collaboration with the lead developer;
- You take full ownership for this completion and do a first quality check;
- Based on this information, you can present the core elements to our CIO and participate when required into calls, visio and external meetings with buyers / sellers as and when required;
- You assist in preparing the Fund & Third Party investment memorandums and liaise with the Fund management team.
- Economic context:
- You analyse the economic viability of the identified Fund & Third Party investment projects based on available socio-economic market information;
- You monitor commercial and residential real estate market conditions and research the different markets;
- You analyse the projects' anticipated performance, key demographic and economic trends in the assigned markets, research new areas to invest in, analyse new property types or new technology to enhance the realizable value of real estate for the company and the end-users, and produce regular market performance assessments,...
- On going investment management:
- You liaise with the CFO team to contribute to the analysis of the projects before the acquisition, preparing for the phase post acquisition;
- You build relationships with the country teams to understand progress and variations to the initial / evolving underwriting.
The required profile for the Business Analyst Investment position:
- Minimum 2 years of experience completed with a degree in a relevant domain, such as Commercial Engineering, Applied economics;
- You have a Commercial flair and Figures and Real Estate trigger your curiosity;
- Demanding and entrepreneurial team player with good influencing skills;
- Ambitious and autonomous;
- A critical mind with eye for detail;
- A quick learner;
- Strong analytical skills and at very much ease with figures;
- Able to oversee the big picture;
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English.
Interested in this position of Business Analyst Investment at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Business Analyst Investment - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément