Offre d'emploi : FR/DU Credit Analyst (1st experience needed - Brussels)
Did you already work as a Credit Analyst? You have a very good command of French and Dutch? English is also fine? Apply here!
Our client, the internal bank of an important industrial group, is currently looking for a Credit Analyst to extend its team.
As a Credit Analyst, you will have the following tasks:
- Analyse B2C/B2B financing requests and take appropriate decisions
- Take into account the needs and customers' requests and examine the supporting documentation
- Perform economic and financial analysis keeping the overall risk in mind
- Collaborate on the improvement of credit processes and procedures in order to optimise the efficiency of the service
- Execute reportings
As a Credit Analysis, you have the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Economics or similar
- A first experience in Credit Analysis is requested (min. 1 year)
- Fluency in French and Dutch + good knowledge of English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong team spirit
Our client offers you the possibility to grow in a very dynamic and innovative environment. Salary package based on your experience. Accommodation foreseen for special needs.