Offre d'emploi : Financial Controller - Brussels
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Financial Controller for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the media sector.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting of all affiliates;
- Develop financial dashboard and KPI's;
- Responsible for budget/forecast processes;
- Analyze actual performance vs benchmark and propose corrective actions;
- Reconciliation of sales and cost of sales;
- Responsible for introducing subsidies files in countries we operate;
- Monitor cash-flow and treasury;
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures;
- Working with auditors to ensure financial compliance.
The required profile for the Financial Controller position:
- 5-6 years experience;
- Master degree In Finance/accounting;
- Strong accounting/finance background:
- Financial modelling
- Analytical skills
- IFRS knowledge
- Experience with accounting softwares (Implementation of a new tool);
- Fluent FR/ENG (any other language can be an asset);
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment with remote teams;
- Results oriented;
- Acts proactively and independently.
Interested in this position of Financial Controller at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Financial Controller - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément