Offre d'emploi : EMEA Customer Service Manager
The EMEA Customer Service Manager will be responsible for the customer Service Supply Chain team (15 people), in order to deliver excellent services to customers in alignment with company's development strategy.
Our client is a technological company with international scope and commercial site in region of South of Brussels, Belgium.
The main responsibilities of the EMEA Customer Service Manager:
- actively work on building a motivated, well aligned and highly performant CS department.
- management of the team from the hiring stage to planning, supervising and evaluating the work flow.
- responsible for the overall performance of the CS Supply chain team.
- deliver excellent customer service through the development and implementation of customer service indicators: by efficiently communicating customer's expectations to all the suppliers, implementing the expected supply chain services, ensuring all purchase orders are correctly and timely submitted, managing queries and customer complaints, etc.
- manage inventory coverage within its perimeter and warehouses.
- develop and monitor the application of operating systems.
- ensure sales and supplier forecasts through continuous data analysis.
- management of priorities and supply chain conflicts.
The ideal candidate for the EMEA Customer Service Manager position:
- Experience in successfully managing a customer service team
- Very strong people manager, good communicator with strong listening skills and a clear way of communicating
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the field of customer services
- A higher education in a relevant field
- SAP knowledge
- Very good level of English + another language like German, French, Dutch
As an EMEA Customer Service Manager you will start on a 'temporary to permanent' contract, with clear goal to stay on the long term.
You will work in a small but very international environment, leading a commercial support team of about 12 - 15 people, covering European countries.
Next to a challenging position, the opportunity to add real value in building a department, you will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.