Offre d'emploi : Purchasing assistant
As a Purchasing assistant for our client you will have to structure the purchasing activities and align them with the existing one of the company.
Our client values his employees with a true family spirit and is active in his sector (production) for more than 50 years now.
As a Purchasing assistant you will have to structure the purchasing activities and align them with the existing one of the company. These are the main responsibilities:
- you will implement a purchasing structure within the company for direct and indirect purchasing;
- you will transform the purchasing structure into a best-in-class purchasing department all while listening to your business stakeholders and while always keeping the client in mind;
- you will negotiate with existing suppliers and source new ones;
- you will look to optimize cost and improve the strategy of your purchasing department;
- you will set up and follow-up the KPI's of suppliers in order to ensure the best service to end client.
Our client is looking for a Purchasing Assistant that :
- has 3 - 5 years experience in a purchasing position (preference in a production environment);
- has a Bachelor degree or the equivalence in experience;
- speaks fluently Dutch & French;
- has a strong negotiation, analytical and communication skills.
Our client offers an attractive salary package and perspectives of evolution. You will work in a challenging workenvironment and have strong responsibilities.