Offre d'emploi : Junior Accountant FR-EN
Our partner offers specialized tax support to companies - in a Belgian but also international environment - mainly in terms of Belgian and European T.V.A. . Their services, ranging from tax legal advice to VAT formalities and obligations, are aimed at Belgian and foreign companies.
Looking for a new challenge in an international company? Our partner is actively looking for someone to join their team. As a Tax Accountant, your responsibilities are:
- The management of VAT returns in Belgium and in various European countries
- Advise clients on the VAT legal aspects of their business (consulting)
- Procedures for the registration of Belgian companies in certain EU countries and vice versa (Belgian VAT registration of foreign companies).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting - tax option and/or a master’s degree in tax law
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting, tax and VAT matters
- wishing to specialize in Belgian and European VAT
- Team player, autonomous, analytical with good stress management and easy communication
- Concerned with impeccable customer service
- Fluency in French and good knowledge of English is required; any other language is a plus
- excellent knowledge of computer tools (outlook, word, excel, etc.)
Salary and Benefits
We offer advanced support for VAT cases and an international environment. The candidate will work within an enthusiastic team and will manage his/her files independently, but in concert with our TVA expert at the firm. We offer a dynamic, human, privacy-friendly setting with career opportunity.