Offre d'emploi : General ledger accountant
Our Partner is a telecomunication entreprise.
1) ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AND FINANCIALS : You maintain accounts payable and make sure suppliers are paid in time.
- You collect and record incoming invoices / expense notes
- You make payment to third parties
- You record bank statements (all movements)
- You validate purchase ledger for VAT returns.
2) BILLING AND ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE : You bill the customers for the delivered goods and services and assure cash is collected.
- You create projects in the accounting software for all delivered goods and services
- You validate the billing plan and send invoices to customers in due time
- You process the accounts receivable to the Factoring Company
- You take cash collection actions on accounts receivable
- You maintain accounts and validate sales ledger for VAT returns
3) ACCOUNTING - GENERAL LEDGER : You maintain the general accounts and prepare periodical tax returns and reporting.
- You make periodical entries for cut-off and completeness
- You manage entries related to Fixed Assets, Payroll and Financing
- You prepare and file monthly VAT returns
- You prepare monthly accounts and reporting
- You prepare and file annual accounts and corporate tax returns.
4) PURCHASE ADMINISTRATION : You manage purchase orders and validate invoices from vendors.
- You prepare purchase orders related to projects and record them in the accounting software
- You initiate financial plans with Vendors
- You validate invoices from Vendors
- You validate renewals of support contract (invoices for Back-to-back from Vendors) with the Sales People.
- You have a proven experience in a similar role
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and are fluent in English
- You preferably hold a degree in accounting or financial domain
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- You are hands-on and dynamic
- You feel comfortable to handle a very good communication and interpersonal relation skills in an international environment
- You interact with our customers with the envy and the focus to make them satisfied
- You systematically analyze problematic situations and are good at prioritize urgencies
- You are a good team player, solidarity with your colleagues is part of the values you share
Salary and Benefits
- The opportunity to work in a team who practices mutual respect and support
- A chance to be part of a growing innovative company where you will have the freedom to develop your talents in a self-managed structure
- A place where quality and your creativity really count
- Real possibilities to upgrade your competencies thanks to training & mentoring
- Real career possibilities to develop either your soft skills or technical ones and grow up together with the company itself
- An attractive salary package including IT tools to help you performing your job’s expectations and a large social plan coming along with training programs.