Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative - German - Sint-Niklaas
Are you looking for a challenging Customer Service Position in an international company? Do you have (a first) relevant experience? Are you fluent in Dutch, English and German?
Our client, an international and well-know company, is looking for German Speaking Customer Service Representative.
The company is located in Sint-Niklaas and easy accessible by car. The connection with public transport is less evident.
- Customer Service
- International Sales Support
- Customer Care
- You are in charge of order processing, invoicing and all related processes in SAP
- You offer dealer support from A to Z: order monitoring, claims handling, checking leadtimes, making quotations and you are the first contact point for technical questions
- You are responsible for managing all backorders: follow-up backorderlist from Korea, inserting ETD information in SAP, attending videoconferences with Korea and providing information to dealers
- Creation of new dealers in SAP
- You are in charge of the e-invoice process: setting up new dealers and updating the information in SAP
- You issue monthly dealer reports and are responsible for intercompany orders
- Bachelor (communication, office management, logistics) or relevant experience in Customer Service
- Language skills: Dutch (fluent), German (very good) and English (good).
- Experience in a customer service related function
- Proficient in ERP systems (experience with SAP is desirable) and MS office
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in a technical sector (automotive) is an asset
- You are customer-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- You work in an accurate and efficient manner
- You are a real team player
- You are not afraid to take initiative
- Fixed contract after a successful interim-period
- Salary + fringe benefits
- international environment
- Dynamic company
- Open and transparent