Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative - DU/FR/ENG - Sint-Niklaas
Do you have experience within Customer Service? Do you love the order-to-cash process? Are you fluent in English, Dutch and French? Would you like to work for a European headquarter of an international company?
Our client, an international player in the production and distribution of high quality products, is looking for an international Customer Service Representative for the French Market.
You will work in the European Headquarter in Sint-Niklaas. The company is easy accessible by car. The connection with public transport is less evident.
- Customer service
- Sales Support
- International Customer Service
- As customer service representative your main focus is the order administration from A to Z: checking the incoming orders, creating new orders in SAP, sending purchase orders, forwarding order confirmations to our branch offices and national dealers, managing the backorders and taking care of the invoicing process
- Preparing and sending the shipping documents (bill of lading, packing list, certificate of origin, …) in close collaboration with the Dispatchers
- Follow-up inventory, local stock and demo products
- First point of contact for the dealers: inquiries, quotations, delivery times, requests for information
- Relevant experience in a customer service related function(s)
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Proficient in ERP systems (experience with SAP is desirable) and MS office
- You have excellent communication skills
- You work in an accurate and efficient manner
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize your tasks
- You are a real team player
- You have strong problem solving skills
- Fixed contract after a successful interim period
- Salary + fringe benefits
- Dynamic team
- Close collaborations with internal/external teams