Offre d'emploi : Account Manager B&T Belgium
Willing to take a step and make a successful career?
Join Nexans as an ACCOUNT MANAGER in Huizingen!
At Nexans, we bring energy to life through an extensive range of cables and cabling solutions that transmit power and information to millions of people, communities and industries worldwide. For over 120 years, we have been shaping the world's evolution providing critical connectivity to households, businesses, infrastructure and all means of transport. Today we are committed to facilitating energy transition and supporting exponential growth of data.
We constantly help our customers meet the challenges they face in the fields of energy infrastructure, energy resources, transport, buildings, telecom and data. We are providing them with solutions and services for the most complex cable applications in the most demanding environments.
At the heart of our company are the people that make us who we are. Our future is shaped by your creativity, inspiration, aspirations and motivation. We employ more than 27,000 people with industrial footprint in 34 countries and commercial activities worldwide. In 2018, the Group generated 6.5 billion euros in sales.
Committed to energy access for all, the Nexans Foundation supports initiatives that help bring electrical power to disadvantaged communities. We focus on promoting awareness about energy poverty and the importance of developing access to energy, in line with the UN aim of ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
Want to be part of an exciting journey? At Nexans, we are looking for an ACCOUNT MANAGER.
The Building & Territories business group is one of Nexans’ core businesses, in terms of scale and global reach, representing roughly 40% of total revenue. In mature markets, the drive towards connected cities and increased energy efficiency is a key growth area. The Account Manager will be responsible of sales activities in Belgium Building & Territories business, reporting to the Sales Director Belgium.
His/Her main goal will be to establish, develop and improve the commercial relationships with the customers portfolio and acting as the central point of contact for these customers in order to meet the turnover and margin objectives.
Responsibilities And Tasks
- Identification, selection, follow-up and support of the sales canals within the market line
- Regular customers visits with key contacts within the clients portfolio
- Elaboration of account planning for each customer adapted to the sales strategy such as defined by the Sales Director
- Collect, evaluate, analyze and provide feed-back of market information (size, market share, prices, products, sales, competitors ...)
- Regular reporting to the Sales Director and analyse of the turnover by customer
- Order, deliveries, invoicing, payment dead-lines, overdue, stock level follow-up
- Stay informed of the technical and technological developments on the market
- Identification of issues compared to the non-conformity procedures and provide commercial, technical or other solutions
- Establishment and maintaining of internal and external network
- Follow up of delivery times and the contractual services.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor degree – Engineering degree is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Experience in a sales function in the industrial sector
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product & service knowledge
- Pricing skills
- Risk management
- Experienced in Sales Administration
- Good social competencies.
- Team player
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office, SAP and CRM
Why work with us?
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Competitive terms and working conditions
Boosted by a clear talent development strategy, you can go a long way if you are motivated, mobile and driven by the same values as us. We build people that build business.
Careers in cables. Amazing, actually!
To learn more about Nexans please visit www.nexans.com/career and take our interactive tour.