Offre d'emploi : Recruitment Officer
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The Recruitment Officer will support the Recruitment of the agency in the daily execution of different tasks while working on several projects and employer branding.
Informations sur l'entreprise
The company is a communication and marketing agency, created a long time ago and present at the international level.
- Meetings and intakes with hiring managers
- Liaising with finance to get approvals on recruitment
- Review and advertise vacancies using multiple channels (company website, job boards, social media etc.)
- CV sourcing on Linkedin to identify good talent
- CV screening to short list best applicants
- Giving feedback to candidates including making offers
- Giving feedback and follow up with hiring managers
- Briefing and follow up with recruitment agencies when needed
- Developing relationships with schools to attract interns and students to join us
- Organizing and participating to recruitment events
- Recruitment reporting
- Participating in projects related to recruitment strategy such as employer branding
Profil du candidat
The perfect candidate?
The most important point is that this person is able to speak Dutch, without that your application will not be taking into account. English is also a must have and french is a plus.
- 1-2 years' experience in Recruitment - expertise in advertising, social media, and communication profiles is highly appreciated
- Graduated in Human Resources or related studies.
- Autonomous & proactive
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, capable of interacting with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Conditions et Avantages
- Challenging & dynamic function in an innovative advertising company
- Very good work atmosphere
- Possibility of homeworking
- Nice location in the center of Brussels next to Central Station
- Incredible rooftop
- International environment