Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You'll join a dynamic and international team and insure total customer satisfaction. You are the first point of contact for customers regarding sales, customer service, logistics and claims.
Our client is a dynamic and international company located in the center of Brussels.
As Customer Service Representative you are responsible for:
- Supporting the sales teams throughout the entire process.
- Direct customer contact via phone, mail and face to face when needed. You are the first point of contact for the customer regarding sales, customer service, logistics and claims.
- Creation and handling of orders from A to Z: confirmation, delivery, tracking and after sales activities whenever needed (billing issues, complains, changes…)
- Collaboration in sales and marketing projects
- Analysing claims from customers regarding volume and quality.
- You're perfectly bilingual Dutch/French with a good level of English. German is a plus.
- A first meaningful experience in Customer Service is a plus.
- You feel at ease with IT tools such as MS Office and CRM/ERP programs (SAP is a plus).
- You have an affinity with sales
- You are proactive, dynamic, a good communicator.
- You can think out of the box and are a problem solver.
- You can work independently but you are also a good team player.
You'll join an international and dynamic company that provides top of the line training and a competitive salary package.