Offre d'emploi : New - Customer Service Representative
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You'll be responsible for delivering customer service to one or more of our major accounts ensuring that customer requirements are met and orders are processed appropriately.
Our client is an international and dynamic FMCG company based in Brussels.
Working with the Supply and local commercial functions to deliver service level objectives to major accounts you will be required to manage the development and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities and processes aligned with service objectives. Also working closely with the customers supply chain structures to ensure effectiveness of processes
- Day to day management of customer requirements for a specific RB key customer/s.
- Manages and processes customer orders
- Analyses service drivers and leads improvement initiatives to deliver best in class service performance.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and those who influence service performance; including Commercial teams, Supply Planning, freight and warehousing service providers to address ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Reports weekly KPI's for Service Levels and customer indicators internally and externally
- Short stock management, including allocation of critical items to Australian customers
- Updates KPI Scorecards for major RB customers
- Investigates and validates credit claims and looks at ways to reduce order errors
- Liaises with account managers (internal / external) to provide customer insights and identify opportunities
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You have 3 years of relevant working experience in sales, logistics, planning or customer service.
- You have a first experience in order management (order to cash).
- You are an excellent communicator, are positive and patient.
- You have an analytical mind and are solution oriented.
- A first experience within FMCG is a plus.
- Knowledge about ERP systems/SAP is a plus.
You'll join an international and dynamic company that has known consistent growth despite the pandemic. You will receive extensive training opportunities and a competitive salary package.