Offre d'emploi : Customer Care Officer
As a Customer Care Representative you are the beating heart of our organization. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for excellent customer service on a daily basis.
- Belgian company
- Sustainability oriented
- Located in Brussels
Your tasks are :
- Act as the first point of contact for all customer inquiries from your region and manage complete order to cash process.
- Provide appropriate solutions to claims in collaboration with other departments.
- Advise and provide information about our products, commercial policies , T&Cs to your customers.
- Act as an Ambassador by promoting the collection and visiting customers.
- Share new ideas to optimize team-work, automation and process improvement.
We are looking for :
- Prior experience in a similar position preferred (ideally in the textile and fashion industry)
- Excellent in German (native) with a fluent command of English. Dutch/French are a plus.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills to deal with customers and other departments.
- Customer-centric mindset
- Stress resistant and flexible, particularly during high season
- permanent function
- great working environment
- fashion industry
- international mindset