Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Team Leader
The Customer Care Manager will partner with the Head of Customer Success as well as well as Sales Director to develop and execute long term Customer Success vision.
- Entreprenarial and fast growing mindset company
- Envolved in retail world
- Located in Auderghem
- Recruit, manage, coach and motivate B2B Customer Care professionals (7 to 9 people) to provide the Best in class Customer Services and support Business Goals
- Develop the team members with the right level of knowledge and required skills (more commercial and less admin) to reach the excellence of execution and encourage individual growth.
- Bring the Customer Care department to the next level integrating the digitization of modernization of the Customer Care experience.
- Drive cross functional process improvements to leverage productivity, automation, cost efficiency and consolidate the Business vision.
- Develop a structured KPI Dashboard as well as business control reports to ensure timely completion of objectives and targets within the agreed SLA
- Leading by example assuming also Customer Care activities (as back up) and act as escalation support for the team.
- Support multiple projects implementation and tasks while maintaining high daily operational standards.
- Continually maintain working knowledge and Team members expertise of all products, market knowledge, Customer Care processes as well as fundamentals corporate aspects.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in a multi-channel customer center, preferably within a Retail Fashion brand or B2B Environment with a strong experience in digital tools.
- Passionate people manager with a strong Customer Centric Mindset & Business leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in motivating a high performing team & to create working environment that inspires, encourages development.
- Be inspired by innovation and best in class Customer Experience in the world.
- Strong coaching, analytical, process improvement and problem-solving skills is required.
- Ability to manage projects from A to Z
- Working knowledge of Customer Center operations ( Order to cash process), technologies, systems and processes; CRM experience is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective presentation skills.
- Ability to be flexible, pragmatic and adapt to a dynamic changing environment.
- Proven ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization including cross-functional teams.
- Perfect bilingual French/English/ with knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. ERP, CRM, Digital & reporting tools
- Be part of a dynamic and growing team
- Permanent contract
- Possibilities to evolve
- All around position