Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Supply Chain Teamleader
As a Customer Service Supply Chain Teamleader, you will be responsible for managing the supply chain team and customer service (+- 8 people) in order to deliver excellent services to customers in alignment with company's strategy.
Our client is an International Technology company with European EMEA Commercial office in the South of Brussels.
As Customer Service Supply Chain Teamleader, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- the day to day operational management of the customer service and supply chain team
- ensure an excellent customer service delivery by implementing and developing the necessary customer service processes, standards and indicators
- ensure an efficient communication towards customers and suppliers and implement the expected SC services to ensure a proper service to the customer
- ensure POs are correctly submitted to suppliers and manage any SC conflicts
- oversee and ensure a strong queries and claims management by the customer service team
- maintain contact with internal departments, external stakeholders and decentralised warehouses
- responsible for sales & supplier forecasts through data analysis
- A-Z management of the CS & SC team, from the initial recruitment stage, to planning, supervising, evaluating workflow and trainings.
The ideal Customer Service Supply Chain Teamleader will have the following profile (these are must haves):
- Very good level of English, French and/or Dutch
- a minimum of 7 years experience in a customer service / supply chain environment
- a proven experience of at least 5 years successfully managing a team in Customer Service / Supply Chain
- proven change management experience and successful track record of leading implementation projects, process developments and optimalizations
- very strong people management skills, with the necessary level of empathy and ease to adapt to the team's needs.
- inspirational leader with strong communication and listening skills
- knowledge of SAP and Ms Office (Excel)
- a higher education, ideally in a relevant field (Supply Chain, International Trade, Economics, etc.)
- capacity of handling, securing and strengthening a team in a change environment
As a Customer Service Supply Chain Teamleader, you will start on a temporary base. After a successful review you will be able to receive a permanent contract.
In this position, you will be able to lead changes and improvement processes with a big focus on strong people management.
Next to a challenging day to day position, you will receive a very attractive salary package with fringe benefits (including allowances, extralegal benefits, car, etc.)