Offre d'emploi : German speaking Legal Assistant
Are you a dynamic German speaking Assistant ready to join a truly prestigious international set-up and able to provide a high standard of business and administrative support to the Founder and President?
This is a great time to join this incredible setup which has seen continual growth over the years and on an international scale.
Within this notable position, your core responsibility will be :
- to provide comprehensive administrative support by assisting the Founder & President with complex diary management
- arranging meetings and international travel
- ensuring the overall smooth running of the office and assisting with personal matters
- The successful candidate must have a demonstrable background and experience in managing a variety of administrative tasks at EA / Private PA level. Having a good sense of humour, sound judgement and with the ability to remain calm under pressure whilst dealing with all eventualities - will help you win the day.
- Complete spoken and written fluency in English and German is non negotiable, french has to be fluent
- Substantial experience working as Personal Assistant / German speaking Executive Assistant in a fast-paced environment is mandatory
- Excellent organisational skills with demonstrable experience of inbox and diary management, time management and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, confident, adaptable, approachable, reliable, flexible
- Discrete and trustworthy; able to handle business/ personal information with utter confidence
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines in an ever-changing environment. Adaptability is key.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Secretarial diploma / PA Diploma qualification preferable
- International environment
- salary according the experience
- city center of Brussels