Offre d'emploi : Procurement Officer
Perform the services according to the service level agreement and to continuously look for improvements. You are responsible for a wide range of responsibilities and you ensure on-time and high-quality delivery.
Our client is a team of trusted people who work alongside their clients and build long lasting relationships that create value. They help companies in their day-to-day execution to achieve their business objectives. You will help them to innovate and undertake change to adopt new ways of working.
Support the Procurement Department in their administrative tasks :
- Gather business requirements;
- Create Purchase Orders;
- Update Contract lists ;
- C heck price offers ;
- Follow-up material deliveries;
- Analyse blocked invoices;
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with suppliers and contractors:
- Answer questions from suppliers
- Support suppliers with the client's processes
- Collaborate with employees across all service areas:
- Discuss business needs;
- Support the business with their purchasing needs
We are looking for applicants who wants to participate in continuous improvement initiatives and who are passionate about providing our clients with a great experience in order to deliver the best possible operational services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience ;
- 1-year experience or more in a Purchasing position;
- Proficiency with MS Office, and be willing to work with several internal databases ;
- Knowledge of SAP
- Customer oriented and solutions oriented;
- Multi-tasker (achieving maximum time effectiveness) with strong organisational skills;
- Pro-active, showing initiatives and a strong sense of responsibility;
- You are born communicator towards customer/external partners/suppliers;
- Able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Experience in a large-scale company is a plus.
- Fluent in English, French and /or Dutch (both written and spoken)
- A position in a constant growing business;
- A client-facing role
- People-oriented work environment where the well-being of each team member is important
- Continuous education and on-the-job training ;
- We provide you with a large panel of opportunities to grow and develop your capabilities and skills and ensure your initial and on-going success;
- Diversified job with various type of tasks
- In addition, we offer you a competitive salary , supplemented with attractive fringe benefits.
Sounds like your profile? Then you could be the person we're looking for!