Offre d'emploi : After Sales Engineer Motors & Drives FR/NL or FR/EN
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Jobmatch repose sur deux piliers : nos intérimaires et nos clients. Notre approche individuelle, notre engagement et notre souci de la qualité nous permettent d'investir dans une relation professionnelle solide et durable.
- Communicate with customer(s), internal team and factories with efficiency.
- Answer general technical requests (emails, phone calls, etc.).
- Analyze warranty requests and give proper feedback to customers, following the guideline and warranty policy.
- Organize service cases documentation electronically and in hard copies (if needed).
- Ability to make use of the available systems to manage after sales, services cases, check specifications, generate documentation and reports.
- Perform inspections (electrical, mechanical and visual) for after sales and quality cases and report accordingly.
- Perform field visits (technical problem, warranty request, services in general).
- Respect the rules and guidelines as established by the company and management.
- Graduate Electrical or Electromechanical Engineer
- French or Dutch native speaker and fluent in English (spoken en written).
- Good communication skills, organized, promptness, problem solving, assiduity and able to
- follow strict procedures
- Experience with electric motors and/or previous experience in after sales is a must.
- Knowledge on Quality systems and Quality tools (such as FMEA, PARETO and
Salary and Benefits
- You will be able to build long-term relationships with customers active into the
- machine-building industry, engineering companies, …
- You will have autonomy and freedom for initiatives to explore new markets, but also to deal with existing customers and agreements.
- A full-time permanent contract
- Your salary will be in line with your skills and experience
- Additional extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and eco vouchers)
- Bonus benefits